Come along and play, here are the rules.
In your link up find the following:
1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.
Without further Ado:
1. New Kids on the Block: Along with Jack of All Trades who I mentioned above, I have also got to mention Rambling about Reading, she is so sweet with her comments, but has also got some wonderful ideas and a little bit of everything.
2. Same Grade Level: The Teacher Wife. I know this year she will be in second grade, but when I started blogging, she was teaching first just like me and I was so inspired by her blog and creativity that I started my blog.
3. Different Grade Level: What the Teacher Wants is another blog that got me going in the beginning
4. Blog Button: This is one of my favorite blog buttons. It is simple and clean, but very much my style! I would take it and put it in my classroom!