Say YES - to the Dress!

Forgive me. I try my best not to do any "plugs" on this blog. However, whether you are or are not familiar with the show Say Yes to the Dress, I urge you to tune in tomorrow night (July 8th) beginning at 8p.m. for premiere night on TLC. 

My sister-in-law is the most hard-working person I know and she happens to be the Executive Producer. In fact, while I type this they are currently at the premiere party in Atlanta while my adorable niece got to spend the evening with me (until I left her for bedtime at my parents house - the joys of being an aunt).

It all begins at 8:00 with the season (2) premiere of  Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta with two back-to-back 30-minute episodes.



The night continues at 9:00 with the series premiere of Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids with two back-to-back 30-minute episodes.

(I had to use this picture because the three girls above are not bridesmaids - on the left is our cousin and the middle is a friend. All of them have worked tirelessly on the show as well and this was a small clip used to pitch the show and it made it into one of the promos that aired.)



No comments

Back to Top