Fill in the blank Friday - on Sunday :)

I stumbled across the cutest blog at the end of last week, the little things we do, and every Friday she provides new fill-in-the-blanks and invites us to link up. I'm liking it. What a great way to get that (creative) writing going! Head on over and see what others had to say or give a try this coming Friday. It's fun!

1.   The last movie I saw was       Just Go With It -very predictable but I hadn't seen a movie, let alone a fun romantic comedy in a while. Very good!

2.  I want to    be done with the moving process - unpacking,organizing, all of it. Is there anyone who likes moving?

3.  Surprises are     so sweet and fun if you truly have no idea it's coming, but usually I have to hint at anything. My 22nd bday was a surprise party, senior year of college. My friends did good - it'll probably be my last. haha

4.  The best accessory is   a clutch or purse because if you don't want to have a drink you are still holding something really cute and cool while everyone is holding their drink.

5.  My favorite warm drink is     ohhh it's a toss up, I do love hot chocolate, but on a cold winter morning when I am going to teach I like my hot tea.

6.  My favorite cold drink is       water or tea (I guess I do like tea, huh?) .

7.  Currently loving       the life I am living.


 

No comments

Back to Top