That Little Extra (freebie for you)!

 Last year I made these cute little labels to put on a pack of Extra gum for all of my teammates who I teach with. I was trying to think of a little something different to do and then my PTA beat me to it. In our box today was a cutely packaged pack of Extra gum with this taped to it: 

The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is that little EXTRA. Thanks for all you do! 

So, I went ahead and whipped up these labels for you in case you want a quick and easy little gift to make some people you work with feel a little "extra" special this week. :) Stay tuned for more Teacher Appreciation from some amazing bloggers through the weeks to come. 

I personally like these new little kraft labels by Martha Stewart than can be found at Staples: 

but of course, the best part is, the template for them is the same as a regular Avery label! Enjoy and Happy Teacher Appreciation Week.  Tomorrow, be sure to visit Making It As A Middle School Teacher for her post!

That Little Extra

3 comments

  1. Cute idea! Visit my blog for another idea using the word "thyme".

    Heather
    Http://teachittoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top