Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda...er, um Currently

I coulda just posted this hours ago in a boring ole post like I have done in the past. If I woulda done that then I wouldn't have had to eat that rice krispy treat (or two) that I just had because I woulda already been in bed. But no, stubborn me I wanted to use the fun template that Farley provides. I shoulda followed my first instinct. It woulda saved my computer some memory, and I am pretty sure it is trying to die. I speak so kindly to it though and tell it that I  know it can make it. (what's that? Oh c'mon, you know I am not the only one who talks to their computer!)

So anyways, here's my currently, the best I could do, but clearly it should be called Clearly Sydney Needs Some Technology Help (which really makes me worry, cause I thought I was kind of good with this but for whatever reason, mac computers like to be different). 


I love Lindsey @ The Teacher Wife for her amazing units she puts together. I have so many ideas and no clue how to put them together so I always stalk and hop one day it will sink in. I also do the same with Kristen @ LadyBug's Teacher Files (see how I broke one of Farley's rules without really breaking it? I mentioned two blogs, but not directly on my currently?! sneaky!)

Oh, and I really appreciate Jen R. @ The Teacher's Cauldron for trying to give me pointers for how to get my Currently posted. 

Go link up over with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!


5 comments

  1. I agree--Lindsey is INCREDIBLE!! I love everything she does! Thanks for the sweet words, so glad to see you're back!!! :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Law & Order SVU reruns & marathons!!!

    Enjoy the break!

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower - found you over at Farley's linky party! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower - found you over at Farley's linky party! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh!! SVU is my FAVE!! I actually met the WHOLE cast years ago in NYC when Richard Belzer was doing a show at Rachel's comedy club!! I have been addicted ever since!
    P.s...did you get my response on how to do the "caturing?"
    Glad you could link up!

    ♥ Jen Ross
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top