Currently and Five for Friday - May Day!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently par-tay!





And, I'm also linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!



On Monday I had my final observation to complete my ELL Endorsement. I taught a lesson to Kindergarteners about retelling and sequencing with The Little Red Hen. Can you tell I got carried away with the prep?




Then later Monday afternoon, my car battery died. Fortunately, our art teacher helped me jump it - twice. My car is exactly a year old. I was bummed to say the least. Thankful for warranties. The previous week there was a water leak in my apartment. 





Thursday afternoon I looked at my cell phone to send a text - there were no names, only numbers. I looked in my contacts. There were NONE. All gone. (if you're keeping track - that's the apartment leak, the car battery, and now the cell phone, plus in the middle of it all my dad had surgery and was in the hospital for 4 days). Everyone is well and good now, but I'm pretty sure someone is trying to send me a message (no pun intended). 


On a bright note: 
Who doesn't love a burrito? Head over to Chipotle with your I.D. on May 6th from 4p.m. to close. 
You're welcome. 



5 comments

  1. I feel your car battery pain!! Mine died last night and I had to get it replaced today :o( Hopefully your weekend turns around! :o)

    Emily @ Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow only 14 days?! Lucky you!!!! We do not finish until almost the end of June! Love your surprise, we chose the same! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A one year old car with a dead battery - NOT FAIR! You have had a rough week - it's a good thing it's the weekend! I love your Little Red Hen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are you moving all your stuff into a trailer?? I just emailed you :)
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish there was a laundry fairy too! Hoping your packing goes well this week.

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top