Here We Go Again, ch. 10 + FREEBIE

As I mentioned in a previous post, I had an interview this past Monday. I never like to say or speculate how I think they went because after my ordeal I don't like to get excited. I didn't even call my parents the whole day, not even after the principal called me and asked about my references (and you better believe I was excited then). But then yesterday no call, and not an email until after 8 at night. I'm still waiting (which I don't take as the best sign that she still has more people to meet with. UGH!). I didn't sleep at all last night.

But if I do get a job, look how cute this binder my kids will have is, and help yourself if you'd like (again, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due). You can clearly tell my theme, huh?!

Ice Cream Binder Blog


1 comment

  1. OK, so I ordered some jewelry from your Stella and Dot party and got it today! I LOVE it! You will have to let me know when you throw another party! I can't wait to wear some of it tomorrow!

    Kristen
    first-grade-teachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top