Winner, Winner, how do I put the Generator in here?


Okay, so I can't figure out how to show the little picture of the random number generator that showed me plug in 1-27 and it come up with the number 3. Congratulations, Mrs. Parker!
Thanks everyone for stopping by and participating and especially for all the kind words. I wasn't expecting them, I just wanted you to tell me what you'd buy - but thanks, it lit up my week.  Mrs. Parker send me a message letting me know if you would like the certificate mailed to you or via email.
3
S. Parker said...

I love your blog. It is one of my Top 10. I love the stories. In fact, when I read it, I think you should think about writing, publishing a book. A good ol' fashioned teacher inspiration story. :).
You are an inspiration.

2 comments

  1. Super excited. I loved so many items!
    Please email me at
    learningwithmrsparker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney...I am a new follower and I just added your blog button to mine. I would love it if you would do the same for me!
    ☮Monica
    The Schroeder Page

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top