a little bit of this...



Thanks so much for the warm welcome to teacher blogging. I'm not entirely new to blogging, but to teacher blogging yes. I live in Atlanta and teach just north of Atlanta in the largest elementary school in the county with approximately 1800 kids. I am one of 16 first-grade teachers. My class was started later in the year so I am out in a trailer. First grade, a first year teacher, plus a trailer. It all makes for interesting combination, but my days are never dull. Here's a small glimpse of my favorite parts of my room. It's constantly being reorganized...I am loving the organization week ideas going on over at Mrs. Patton's Patch
Though I love my clear containers and label maker...the paper mountain is a whole other story ;)


3 comments

  1. I just stumbled across your blog, I am also new to the blogging world, welcome! I recently moved from the Atlanta area and I taught at a school with around 950, I thought that was a lot!

    I can't wait to read more.

    Jennyfer
    www.teachinginthecouv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 16 first grade teachers?!?! that's a lot of people to learn from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first year teaching is a challenge but it will be the one you'll remember the most.

    www.learningwithmrsparker.blogot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top