A Little Love GIFT GIVIN' AWAY!

That's what my family calls something when we give it "just because" - it's just a little love present. 

Well, guess what friends?! Before the teaching the teaching blogs I needed a way to make money because I was unemployed (you can read about my story as it unfolds, so far there is chapter 1, chapter 2, and chapter 3). I began to befriend a lot of artists, creators, and designers. I am SOOO excited to introduce you to Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy!

the pleated poppy blog

Lindsey is beyond adorable and quite frankly I don't know how she does it. Her home is amazing - check out her home tour she just posted on her blog (kitchen, living room, boy's room, girls' room, dining room), she has three kids who she home schools (remember this post?), and she has the most amazing shop.  

I just, I mean JUST, got this pillow: 

I have about 5 of these scarves: 

Um, one in every color please (I'm waiting for Lindsey to restock this color)!
 Okay, but I know as teacher we need our accessories, well, a notebook anyone?
 or an ipad case?
or an e-reader case?
and my favorite - her tiny pouches (I keep my teaching I.D. and all my teacher discount cards  from various stores in one). 
(sorry the apple one is sold out - it's mine ;)

Okay, the list could go on and on - from zippered pouches, to wristlet clutches I've got it all. Because Lindsey is so incredibly sweet she is giving away a $15 store credit to one lucky reader AND to all of my readers Lindsey has offered 10% off your purchase by using the code: LESSONS. 

To enter the giveaway just leave me a comment telling me anything you want  what you want to read or see more of or just what you love of Lindsey's that you would buy. You have until Monday night at 9:00 p.m. est. to enter. The code LESSONS is good for 1 week. Enjoy. 

16 comments

  1. I love Lindsey's store! I would love the sunglass case. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey's items are adorable. I would love to get a new ipad case. I like the business one.

    Lorena
    Little Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE The Pleated Poppy. Such beautiful things!! I would love the mustard forest reversible pillow cover. Its gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute! Thanks for sharing a new spot to shop! I would love one of those adorable scarfs in orange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is eye candy in both her home and her store. Amazing. I signed up for emails and following her blog. I will be getting an IPAD soon and would love to pick up the case.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey's work is amazing. I would love the scarf!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well- I really want the apple pouch!! But an Ipad case will do!
    Thanks, I love it all!
    Come on over to Life's a Teach!! for my GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seriously have the best giveaways! And I would be happy with anything! And luckyyyy you got that apple wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All her things are so pretty!! I would love a tiny pouch or wristlet...or iPad case because I want the new iPad 2, I just need to convince my husband we need a second one! LOL

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for introducing me to her store (although my hubs may not), Lindsey's things are beautiful. I love the scarf, gorgeous!

    www.teachinginthecouv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Lindsey's ruffled scarves! My classroom is always freezing and so am I!

    Mrs. Krull
    Of Primary Importance

    ReplyDelete
  12. That scarf is calling my name!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really don't know if I could pick just one thing. The fabrics are all so beautiful and the designs are unlike anything I have seen. Thank you for the new place to shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great place to shop! I'm always envious of such crafty people :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, I love everything that Lindsey creates! Her blog is also one of my "daily reads." :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found your blog and so glad I did:) I am your newest follower and love Lindsey's stuff....love the scarf, love the notebook, love the little pouch!!!

    Would love for you to look me up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top