Wonderful Workbox System - Homeschooling

Happy Thursday!

Okay, so if any of you haven't figured it out by now I am a definite artsy fartsy, craftaholic. When I moved I had just as much craft supplies to pack as I did clothing probably. My dad shakes his head. My mom, she gets it (maybe). Anyway, I digress. However the point is just like teaching blog land, it has lead me to befriend some wonderfully creative and inspiring bloggers and artists/creators in that land who actually make a living doing their passion. 
image source: Lindsey, The Pleated Poppy

I'd like to introduce you to Lindsey from The Pleated Ploppy. Not only is she incredibly talented (just check out her shop to see), but she also raises three children and homeschools them!   She has a blog on her page as well and her post today is about the workbox system she uses with her kids. I thought several of you may enjoy it. Go have a look. 

1 comment

  1. Love the idea! Come join the giveaway!
    littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top